Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Mika's not the only one who wants attention!

Tonight Allison decided to serenade us with the soothing sounds of a veloceraptor. We kept checking to see if she was alright, but apparently, she just wanted to make that sound. Let me explain. The song starts by screeching, but while breathing in. This is followed by a note that Maria Carey would be hard pressed to reach. The finishing touch is the raspberry at the end (which I think is all wrong and doesn't go well with the composition, but will she listen? No! Anyway, I digress).

Both Mika and Allison have figured out the raspberry. Mika thinks it's done best with a mouthful of whatever mush she's eating at the time. Words are sure to come soon. Since the word they hear most from us is "burp" I'm betting on that.

Should we start bets on who's going to talk and walk first? Too competitive?
My money's on Mika with the first word and Allison with the first step.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't think you can get away with posting a comment with out pictures....I want more!!!!

I'm sure you've got a picture of them giving raspberries somewhere.

September 29, 2006 at 7:02 PM  
Blogger Olney Family said...

Not yet, but we're working on it. Pictures coming!!

September 29, 2006 at 8:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would like to see how the feeders looker after a rasberry is blown...you could make it a Rorschach Test on your blog!

October 16, 2006 at 3:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I put $100 that Allison walks first, and Mika talks first.

October 16, 2006 at 3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home